Posted by: Johan Olivier | 2011/12/09


I''m 23 years old. I have been having a problem for about 5 years. I never talk about it and I don''t think anybody realizes how | feel. I am a hyperactive person around people, but I get easily depressed by times and it gets so bad that I sometimes get scared of what I might do. I have done things I am not proud of, but I feel I have no control over. I had a terrible incident in the year where I had a panic attack and hurried to a hospital. The doctor prescribed a light anti-depressant, but I don''t feel that its resolving the problem. With who should I talk or what should I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult a psychiatrist. It is possible that you are suffering from mild to moderate depression, accompanied by anxiety. It is important that you receive the correct treatment, including psychotherapy for better stress management.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.