Posted by: JayGee | 2009/04/04


Hello, I am feeling extremely depressed and I am eating for comfort which is making the depression worse. I have many aches and pains and have become like a hermit who does not want to get dressed or go out. I sometimes dont bath for 3 days. I t is just getting worse. I am worried about most areas of my life and seem to have lost my courage to face anything. I lost my beloved cat 2 weeks ago and the sadness I feel is profound. I dont seem to be able to get over it. I often have suicidal thoughts and the fatigue I feel is unusually extreme.
I dont know who to see, what kind of doctor as there is so much wrong now with me. I feel quite desperate about it all and need help, but from who?
Can u advise please? Thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


It is imperative that you consult a psychiatrist. He/she will be able to assist you with all your problems.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.