Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2008/06/13

Depression

One moment I am the happiest person alive, the next moment I am so man and yells at my husband and my little boy and the next moment I am so emotional, I would cry my eyes out.

We are in a financial crises all the time, my eldest son stays with my parents 308 km away from me and I can't go and see him very often.

Do I suffer from depression.

THe only way to be sure about this, is to see a good GP, or perhaps if possible ( do you maybe have Medical Aid ? ) for a proper personal assessment and advice on treatment options. Even a state hospital or clinic ought to be able to provide access to a psychiatrist and medicines and counselling for this common disorder.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/06/13

at best, life is not easy! i certainly dont envy your situation, must be extremely difficult. I would say that you are very stressed, your boy so far away and the financial c r a p. paying your gp a visit is not such a bad idea

Reply to T