Question
Posted by: mau | 2007/04/11

Depression

waar om is ek altyd so ongelukkig mense se ek is minderwardig ek. mense hou nie van my nie hulle se ek mnoet my ondersoek ek het dit al so baie maal gedoen ek sien nie wat hulle sien ek probeer om my se op te help dit is nie ook nie goed nie dit is in my huwelik my man van alle mense breek my meer af ek wil nie so voel of ek niks nut is nie ek is so aleen ek is baie ek so eensam en aleem help my asseblief

YOur message sounds like you could be Depressed, which would go along with all that Negative thinking you're doing. See a good local shrink for assessment and advice based on that --- CBT type counselling and maybe antidepressants could help a lot.

19
Posted by: comp | 2007/04/11

its Comp, and i speak both English and Afrikaans, or maybe i should only speak in afrikaans if it should help. would it,

Reply to comp
Posted by: Ouma Cassandra Noekwalse | 2007/04/11

nee tanie 'n mens gee mos nie, 'n mens se persoonlike besonderhede so op die web uit nie. Jy moet meer ontspan

Reply to Ouma Cassandra Noekwalse
Posted by: Dove | 2007/04/11

Why use two different nick's is Mau & Comp the same person why post first in afrikaans and then use another nick and post in english sounds fishy to me.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: comp | 2007/04/11

cybershrink please remove comp from the forum please

Reply to comp
Posted by: comp. | 2007/04/11

As for you fang , maybe you have a problem, maybe you just feel the same like me, and just need someone to talk to, that doesnt mean, we are lunatics, in life we feel alone at times, that doesnt give anybody the right to belive we are not well, yes we do have problems but that is why we chat on this forum, to try and see how we can help one another, dont critisise as you dont know me personally, and what i go through at times, Now it seems as if I regret opening up as i didnt know this would become joke *classifying me as "loose canon" , Maybe you should look at youself first, your heart, see if there is anything troubling you, and having to really open up to people can sometimes be a risk,

Reply to comp.
Posted by: Fang. | 2007/04/11

Laura, watch it, this one's a loose canon. I can smell it a mile away. She's not well.

Reply to Fang.
Posted by: comp. | 2007/04/11

Thanks for the offer, that will be really nice - thank you for understanding,

Reply to comp.
Posted by: Laura | 2007/04/11

I dont think people dislike you, maybe you have a problem and you need someone to talk to. I am from BFN if you are interested maybe we can meet sometime over coffee and discuss your problem

Reply to Laura
Posted by: COMP | 2007/04/11

nEH, IM NOT SCREAMING - BUT JY WEET MOES, HOW THE WORLD THINKS, AND I DONT WANT SOMEONE TO GET ME AND GO TO MY FRIENDS ADDRESS BUT ONLY TO GET HER, IM SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE. iM NOT MISLIK EN I DONT WANT MYSELF OR MY FRIEND TO BE HURT. tHE WORLD IS ALREADY HURTING US, LETS TRY TO HELP ONE ANOTHER,

Reply to COMP
Posted by: COMP | 2007/04/11

Reply to COMP
Posted by: COMP | 2007/04/11

THIS IS MY FRIENDS ADDRESS, EN I THOT I CUD USE IT, BUT REALISED I DONT WANT THEM TO KNOW, SO PLEASE DELETE THAT ADDRESS.

Reply to COMP
Posted by: G. | 2007/04/11

Hey! Vir wat skree jy op ons he? Ons het mos nou net mooi beggerol gedoen! Jou ou mislike ding.

Reply to G.
Posted by: C. | 2007/04/11

Coming to get ya! Nee wat, spot net, maar ek dink die post gaan in sy totaliteit gedelete word. Hey vrou, jy moet konsentreer jong! Of wil jy juis he iemand moet jou kom haal? He?!

Reply to C.
Posted by: COMP | 2007/04/11

I WAS JUST SEEKING HELP AND YOU SEEM TO TAKE IT AS A JOKE, I'M ASSUMING THAT YOU ALL WRITE BECAUSE WE ALL SHARE THE SAME PROBLEM, BUT ITS SEEMS YOU ALL TAKE IT OUT OF PROPORTION. SO WHY HAVE THIS WEBSITE, IM SORRY IF I WAS WRONG ,I DIDNT TAKE IT AS A JOKE.

Reply to COMP
Posted by: comp | 2007/04/11

please note its not my address, and PLEASE DELETE. i AM NOT STUPID I WAS JUST NOT MYSELF.

Reply to comp
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/11

Ai

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: mau | 2007/04/11

please delete address from subject line and add - depression

Reply to mau
Posted by: Simpel Vrou | 2007/04/11

iemand gaan jou dalk nog kom verkrag - hoe dom kan een vrou wees

Reply to Simpel Vrou
Posted by: Joy | 2007/04/11

is dit nou jou adres hierdie? jeeslike..ek wens ek het in bloem gebly sodat ek net 'n draai kon maak en jou dag maak met 'n bossie blomme of 'n hello..maar eks in pta. het julle kinders saam? en hoe lank is julle nou al getroud? wat gaan aan jong? jy klink verskriklik moedeloos.

Reply to Joy