Question
Posted by: CA | 2004/10/22

DEPRESSION

Would taking Spirilina and Omega 3 help with post natal depression ?

CA, I really don't know. I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that it would, but I don'[t see how it would harm. The probloem with such products, though they're expensive and profitable for the companies which produce them, is that they do not sponsor or enable proper testing to be done, to establish efectiveness or safety. So we don't know. If it works for you, let us know. But Post Natal Depression can be so miserable, why not use an established antidepressant treatment and get rid of it soon ?