Question
Posted by: Rico | 2005/06/28

Depressed most times!

I have become very moody, sad and always down. I don't know what is happening with me. I wake up in bad moods which usually carry on during the day. The great thing is that I don't make my problem others, I am cordial to people, always! But inside I am hurting, I don't know what is wrong. I count the blessings in my life but I also dwell on all that does not work out, scholarship applications, job interviews, rejections, relationships that never work etc etc. Most of the time I release tension by writing down my feelings, but the solution is short lived. I dont know what to do! I can not go on feeling and acting like this everyday of my life. What should I do? Can one buy antidepressants over the counter and could you give me suggestions of any? Would they help?

Could be Depression, Rico, and this can almost always be efectively treated, so see a good local shrink, or at least a GP, for assessmen an discussion of treatment options. One cannot buy any effective antidepressant over the counter, so you would need a doctor's prescription for effective medication.