Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/25


I am staying with my husband and 2 step daughters I have posted this question before but now it is the continuation.

Yesterday I sat with my husband and discussed about the children and he seemed not interested after our discussion he went to them and told them what I have said and not what he thinks as a parent they must do.

I dont know what to do anymore please advice, should I just live them do whatever because their father is not disciplining them or should I let them go, because I just want my house to be runned according to my style not according to his, It was just a favour that I let his children in and now it stresses me. What should I do should I call a family meeting and discuss or what shoudl happen please advice I was even thinking of leaving this marriage but this wont happen they just need strong discipline.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

The home is that of you and your husband, so compromise makes sense --- it is NOT the kids home, and should not be run according to their wishes. You could try a family meeting, if you think they would take it seriosuly, or insist on marriage counselling if you are to remain in the marriage

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.