Posted by: Helo | 2008/09/15

Hi Doc, I' m 35. I' ve lost my father 11years ago when he was 51 suddenly he died of a heart attack. In the meanwhile I got married to a wonderful husband. We' ve been married for 4 years. We have been trying for a baby for 3years but I have suffered 4 miscarriages which 2 of them happened this year. I' ve seen a fertility specialists and he deterimen the problem and I had a operation for. BUT now I constantly are AFRAID that my mom will die. She is now 61 and in good health except for high blood pressure. I get so tense when she phoned thinking that she is going to tell me that she is sick etc etc.... What is wrong with me?

Sounds like you've had a lot of stress, losses, and disappointments, so its not surprising that you feel depressed or sad. Seeing a counsellor, preferably of the CBt format, could be most helpful, both for an assessment and for counselling to help you cope better with these situations.