Posted by: nessa | 2008/07/15

Please assist me with advise i'm 8weeks preggies and my hubby came last night and told me his gonna make a appoitment
for abortion today at the hospital. we had a arrugument last and he upset my whole night when i wake up this morning my blaas was in pain and still pain but i drink my pain pills and antibiotica pills and i talk to my favourite cousin about it ,but i very depressed and my best friend always passed away yesterday morning my heart is in peaces , i dont know what to do tonight i'm going to church and i will tell my pastor about this , but i'm not gonna do abortion it's against my religion and i do'nt believe it a child is a blessing from GOD.

You cannot be forced to have an abortion against your will. It is a good idea to discuss it with your pastor.

Posted by: Zuzu | 2008/07/15

Hey Nessa,

I am very proud of you for taking the decision not to abort this baby. Your husband is very selfish if you ask me. I am also sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend, but she is at a better place resting in God's hands now. Please donot stress yourself out too much, its not good for you or the baby. Please take care of yourself and I do think it is a good idea to go speak to your pastor, you need that moral support now more than ever. Wishing you all the best and reading a special prayer for you.

Reply to Zuzu