Question
Posted by: zi | 2008/01/10

depressed

i am very depressed, sad and lonely. to top it all i think my partner is very abusive(verbally) which makes me think i am not worth much. how do i get the courage to go out there and meet people? i also think he might be cheating on me, how can i be appealing if he has nothing good to say about me?

See a good local counsellor, preferably one using the CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ) methds, which will be able to help you very much. And this sounds like a lousy partner for anyone to have --- you deserve better than this. Explore with the counsellor how to be assertive enough to move on

1
Posted by: zi | 2008/01/22

can you give me the number of a good councellor in the south of Johannesburg area?

Reply to zi