Question
Posted by: diana7 | 2007/12/18

depressed

i can not eat im worried

You know, I suffer in this forum from too many questions that are FAR too long --- and in part because very long message generally mean the person hasn't yet put enough effort into thinking through their problems themselves, to be able to summarize the core of what's troubling them.
But this message is really too short for me to be able to help at all. Is it actually impossible for you to swallow food ? Of have you no appetite ? Has it always been like this or have you just recently lost appetite ? Do you perhaps have an Eating Disorder ? Best first see a good GP for a physical checkup and discuss your eating problem, and then if it appears that there are no specific physical problems, ask for referral to a good local psychiatrist for a different assessment and advice on managing an eating disorder.
Either way, you are wise to recognize that there is a significant problem here, and to have begun to move towards seeing the right experts for the proper help you deserve

1
Posted by: Maria | 2007/12/18

Can you give a bit more information?

Reply to Maria