Question
Posted by: Sick | 2003/02/24

Depressed

I have just lost my mom and I can't seem to come out of my depression and everything seems so grey (absolutely no colour in my life).What can I do?

Sick, the best would be to see your doctor and/or a psychologist/psychiatrist and get some help from them. You can also contact CyberShrink as he is more of an expert in this field. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lauren | 2003/02/25

I really feel for you. I lost my dad two months ago and its very hard. In addition, I also suffered from severe anxiety disorder last year. You know what? I eventually went to see a psychiatrist and, although I raged against it, eventually agreed to be put on medication. I can't tell you how the haze lifted and I began to feel normal again. So do it. Don't hesitate. They've studied for years and years to be able to help people like you and me. Be strong, my dear and let us know how it goes.

Reply to Lauren