Question
Posted by: TROUBLED | 2004/01/14

Deppression, constantly tired, headaches, stiff neck, emotionless

I am currently seeing a doctor, was diagnosed with frontal lobe eplilepsy. on efexor and lamictin. however the above symptoms are starting to worry both me and my family-please advise

Dear troubled,
This is really a problem you'd need to take back to your doctor, as much depends on whatever he found on examining and assessing you. Lamictin might help the TLE Epilepsy , Effexor is an antidepressant. Much depends also on the doses you are taking of each, and how long you have been taking them ; side-effects are usually the most annoying in the early weeks one is on a treatment, and improve thereafter.