Question
Posted by: ANDY | 2007/03/02

DEPOT PROVERA

HI GUYZ, I HAD MY BABY 3 MONTHS AGO (IN OCTOBER) I STARTED DEPOT PROVERA IN DECEMBER AND I HAD MY PERIODS FOR 2 WEEKS AND SINCE THEN I HAVEN'T HAD MY PERIOD. I AM DUE FOR MY NEXT INJECTION NEXT WEEK IS THIS NORMAL???
PLZ ADVICE

Ye s it is normal.

2
Posted by: Bella | 2007/03/04

Hi Andy.

Congrats with your baby!!

I was on the same injection. I got 1 injection and was suppose to go back 3 months later. Never got my period once. Not just that, I also balooned. Not impressed!!!

Just keep in mind that many people complain about getting fat when on the injection. I suppose it could happen on other contraceptives as well, but I have first hand experience with that particular injection.

Take care

Reply to Bella
Posted by: REPLY | 2007/03/02

I am on the tablet form of Provera. It can take a few attempts with the Provera for your period to come.

Reply to REPLY