Question
Posted by: Johan | 2007/08/16

Depot dyp 250mg DRINGEND

Ek vermoed my seun tans 16 j gebruik bg, presies wat is dit
wat is die nagevolge en hoe hanteer ek die saak, het n lee boksie in sy kamer gekry

Sorry, I don't recognize the drug you are mentioning --- perhaps some other reader might do so. If this is a box from a proper medicinal drug, it should include proper incormation about the trade name and chemical name of the drug, its dose o concentration, and so on, and if you took it to a chemist, he could explain how and why it is used, and what the effects might be. I haven't personally heard of "Depot dyp" or of "bg". Have you talked calmly with your son about this, and asked him about it ?