Question

depo provera

Hi Doc!

I got an injection for depo provera 12 days after ma periods, that is like 3 to 4 days ago. I would like to know if it's safe for me to make love without another form of protection or should I wait for approximately 10 more days. I read somewhere that once you get the injection after 5 days within your menstrual period days, it is not advisable to indulge in unprotected sex. I need a second opinion on that and would really appreciate it for your help.

If it will help, the injection was for 3 months.

Thanking you in advance.

You are safe within a day or two of having the injection.

1

Very many thanx Doc. Do really appreciate your prompt response.