Question
Posted by: samp | 2005/07/05

depo pro vera injection contraception

My last injection was on the 4th April 2005 i have been on this for 2 years and would desperatley like to fall pregnant! Up till today i have not yet again had a period? Could something be wrong or is this normal? My sex life is a healty and very active one with the same partner for the past 10 years and we already have 1 child, but would love to have another, what must I do?

It is normal not to have periods on the injectable. If you want a child, stop the injection. It can take quite a while before your periods return and you are able to conceive though.

1
Posted by: star | 2005/07/05

Hi ladies
I was wondering if one of you could recommend a good gynie and fertility specialist in the Northcliff area or surrounding areas. Your help would be greatly appriciated. I've been off the pill for a year and a half and haven't fallen pregnant, my mom had problems conceiving so I'm slightly concerned. I'm turning 29 next year and app. your fertility decreases when you hit 30??? I'm not sure if there's any truth behind all of this???

Reply to star