Question
Posted by: ADORA | 2008/01/29

DEPO

!!!!!!!!
Since i had my firstborn last year i've been using Depo, and my last day of taking it was October last year of which i was supposed to take it again in January 21, but i did not, it is good to change and use another contaceptive like the pill or nuristreta or can i continue with Depo. Another thing is it good not see your periods while contraceptives ?
Date: 28/1/2008

You can carry on with the Depo if you are not having side effects. There is no problem about not having periods while on it. This is because it thins the womb lining so that there is nothing to bleed.