Question
Posted by: inno | 2007/04/13

depo

My last date for depo was last year in july and i was supposed to go back in October if am not mistaken, how long will it take to have my cycle back because at the beggining of last month, my menstration came out but it seems like drops (not much blood) and it lasted only for three days and it was gone till today nothing has happened. is this normal or do i have to go and see my doctor and is it possible to fall pregnat or not. am planning to have a baby very soon!

It can take up to a year for periods to return. What you describe sounds normal.