Question
Posted by: dunno | 2007/12/09

depnil vs nuzak

I suffer from depression and was on Nuzak, then past twelve months went through couple serious operations (heart bypass, removal section colon.) Depression actually worsened. I've been on Depnil for past 3 months, but I think Nuzak was perhaps better. Are these two medications the same type? Is it necessary to see the specialist again to switch to Nuzak. I really need advice.

Not quite the same type, but apart from Nuzak itself, there are closer relatives to it which might suit you better, and might be even better for you considering your heart and bowel problems, than Depnil