Posted by: getto | 2008/05/30

Dental gum

Hey howzit - just a quick question maan. Just heard of a mouth protection for lesbians that they can use - not sure if its dental gum/dum but where can one buy it?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Getto and thanks for posting.

You're referring to a dental dam - a thin sheet of latex placed or the vagina or anus during oral sex or rimming.

Dental dams are not easy to find - Adult World stopped importing them years ago but I do know that Tatt2 has recently imported flavoured dental dams - visit them at

If you can't find a commercial dental dam use a sheet of kitchen wrap - NOT the kind sold for micro-wave cooking, which has tiny perforations to allow the steam to escape during cooking and would defeat to purpose of using the dam in the first place. For added sensation add a few drops of lube to the vagina or anus before you cover it with the dam and then tuck in and enjoy!

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Vernon'sister | 2008/05/30

Hi Getto , and welcome to the site .

Glad wrap is the in thing my girl .
Buy it and lick away .

Reply to Vernon'sister

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.