Question
Posted by: getto | 2008/05/30

Dental gum

Hey howzit - just a quick question maan. Just heard of a mouth protection for lesbians that they can use - not sure if its dental gum/dum but where can one buy it?

thanx

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Getto and thanks for posting.

You're referring to a dental dam - a thin sheet of latex placed or the vagina or anus during oral sex or rimming.

Dental dams are not easy to find - Adult World stopped importing them years ago but I do know that Tatt2 has recently imported flavoured dental dams - visit them at www.tatt2.com

If you can't find a commercial dental dam use a sheet of kitchen wrap - NOT the kind sold for micro-wave cooking, which has tiny perforations to allow the steam to escape during cooking and would defeat to purpose of using the dam in the first place. For added sensation add a few drops of lube to the vagina or anus before you cover it with the dam and then tuck in and enjoy!

1
Posted by: Vernon'sister | 2008/05/30

Hi Getto , and welcome to the site .

Glad wrap is the in thing my girl .
Buy it and lick away .

Reply to Vernon'sister