Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2007/05/07

Dental Cost

Can you please give me an indication as to how much i would pay to replace 6 of my front teeth. I dont want to go through everything and relialise that i cant afford it. I am not on a medical aid, and i am lacking alot of self confidence. Please just give me an indication. Thanks

Dear concerned
This would depend on individual dentists as not all of them ask medical aid fees. You are allowed to ask dentists in your area to quote you for the work and to then determine who would do it for the best price for you. Also ask them if they would give you discount if you pay cash.