Question
Posted by: shortz | 2005/11/29

Deminishing Period

Over the past couple of months my period has gone from 4 days to 3 days to the last period half a day!! I am gyming regularly I dont know if this affects anything. Please advise? is something wrong with me

If you are exercising a lot, this can affect your periods. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

Star, I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test. Condoms are not 100% safe even if they don't break.

2
Posted by: star | 2005/11/29

I had sex to months ago, we were save.The problem is my period havent started yet.I am under a lot of stress because I have resently writed exam.Could I fall pregnant even though we were save and the condom didn't broke.Is there any thing I could do now if I am pregnant.Can I go for a abortion without my parents premision. I am 20.Please this is urgent.

Reply to star
Posted by: Jo | 2005/11/29

I know if a women body fat percentage become very low the mentral cycle stops. not sure on the body fat percentage, but in case consult you gynae

Regards,

Jo

Reply to Jo