Question
Posted by: phillip | 2004/01/27

dementia

where could i find the best expert in alzhimers so we could find the best treatment for my grandpa?

Phillip, it depends on where you live. You will have to see a neurologist who specialises in Alzheimers. If you live in or around Pretoria, I might be able to help, but otherwise you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Nicolise du Preez | 2016/01/04

Hi, we live in Pretoria and my mother has dementia, maybe Alzheimers. She is currently in care centre but we do not have a proper diagnosis. I need to get her to a neurologist who specialises in ementia/alzheimers, but I can only get an appointment end of feb. She is deteriorating extremely fast now and I am afraid that she is not using the correct / best medication. Can you pls help with a specialist name and/or number/ thanks

Reply to Nicolise du Preez