Posted by: phillip | 2004/01/27


where could i find the best expert in alzhimers so we could find the best treatment for my grandpa?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Phillip, it depends on where you live. You will have to see a neurologist who specialises in Alzheimers. If you live in or around Pretoria, I might be able to help, but otherwise you will have to ask your GP. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Nicolise du Preez | 2016/01/04

Hi, we live in Pretoria and my mother has dementia, maybe Alzheimers. She is currently in care centre but we do not have a proper diagnosis. I need to get her to a neurologist who specialises in ementia/alzheimers, but I can only get an appointment end of feb. She is deteriorating extremely fast now and I am afraid that she is not using the correct / best medication. Can you pls help with a specialist name and/or number/ thanks

Reply to Nicolise du Preez

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.