Question
Posted by: mamakhe | 2008/01/31

Delivering

HI Doc I`m 33weeks pregnant and so scared to give natural birth so I`ve decide to do an operstion and its my first child ,I`m 27years old.Would you advice me to go on with the operation?

If there are no complictions, natural birth is probably the better option. You could have an epidural if you are scared of pain.

2
Posted by: El | 2008/02/01

oh n always keep in mind that once u go for c-section that's how u're goana hav all yo babies to come... n also, i've spoken to alot of peops who'v had c-section n most of them, if given an opportunity, would not chose it again. they say it takes 4eva to completely heal... (just a thought...)
i would only go for an op if i absolutely had to.

Reply to El
Posted by: El | 2008/02/01

hi..
i'm no expert but i'm 24 n had a baby 2yrs ago. he was a breech baby n i was also scared but i used to tell myself that most peops walking around were born naturally, so why cant i do it?? i gave natural birth with no complications - even with my baby coming feet 1st. so wat i'm tryina say is u CAN do it, u jus need to trust yoself n trust in God...

wishin u all the best.

Reply to El