Question
Posted by: annon | 2007/03/28

delete

how do i delete a post that i wrote on theses forums.

You can't ( or the whole forum concept would become chaotic ) but we can. best to contact the good folks at H24 in Cape Town, specifically describing the message you want deleted, and why. I know I can't access past messages by posting number, but maybe they can ; and give the title you used for the subject, and the nickname you used.

4
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/03/28

Why do you want to delete it?

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/28

or positive things about Christianity

Reply to RMC
Posted by: zett | 2007/03/28

Look on this site for the admin department of H24 in cape town and contact them or failing that say really nasty things about gay or blacks and they detele it quickly.

Reply to zett
Posted by: Brit | 2007/03/28

Not really sure,some are deleted at times even if you post. But i do know that if you use words like s * i t,health24 wont allow it to be displayed.

Reply to Brit