Question
Posted by: Tofsy | 2003/12/11

Delaying or inducing period

Need your help big time. My boyfriend and I will be going away for a naughty weekend just after xmas and unfortunately I am due for my period then.Is there anyway I can either dealy them for this month, or alternatively bring them on sooner. Pleeeeeeez help.

You could take Provera tablets, starting 10 days before your period is due and continuing till you wish to have a period again. If you are on the Pill, you could skip the placebo pills and carry on with the active(not inactive as Me says) pills in the next packet.

1
Posted by: Me | 2003/12/11

Well if you are on the pill all you have to do is skip your red/active pills throw the packet away and start a new pack instead on your inactive pills. This will delay your period and you will have your period a week early next month. If you are not on the pill speak to your doc then

Reply to Me