Question
Posted by: Avie | 2007/06/11

Delaying a period

I am going overseas for 3 weeks and my regular cycle falls right in the middle. I am on Femodene ED and have previously moved my period a week early or late for various reasons. But now if I move it a week either way I still end up having my period the first few days or the last few.
Is it harmful if I take my pack and instead of taking the placebo week, I take a normal week off a spare pack - then continue with a new pack, thereby actually skipping my period entirely that month?

Skipping the inactive pills is fine for 1 or even 2 cycles in order to avoid your period.