Question
Posted by: Me | 2005/11/23

Delayed puberty??

Heya
I never had a bad temper or moodyness as a teen. My mum was always saying how blessed she was with me as both my brothers had bad tempers through their teens in a big way.
Im 22 now and for the past 7 months it feels like i'm going through those teen feelings: i'm temparemental, agressive and slightly depressed. This has been going on quit some time, i have tried some herbal remedys but they're not affective enough. Could you possibly enlighten me on what you think as well as maybe proposing something i could use (herbal would be best)
Thanks for your trouble

Me, it might be due to a hormonal imbalance like in the case of teenagers, but it might also be due to a thyroid problem, being over worked and under paid, or even depression. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure there isn’t an underlying problem and you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za if you’re interested in something I wrote on the DIY diagnosis of depression. Good luck.