Question
Posted by: Louise | 2005/06/07

Dehydrating skin.

I have extremely dehydrating skin, I use baby oil, tissue oil when absorbed it actually makes my skin drier.
I use the best products on the market, a good moisturizer; I even went to the pharmacy to buy fatty acids to moisture myself from the inside.
I do not drink a lot of water.
I recently had a baby 10 months ago can it be my hormones, please suggest what I can drink or use to make my skin look younger as its in a terrible condition and I don’t have money to go see a dermatologist.

Louise, the first thing to would be to increase your fluid intake to at least 2 litres of water a day. You can also add Oilatum® to your bath water. If that doesn’t make a difference, the best would be to see a dermatologist. Good luck.