Posted by: Sunshine | 2007/06/15

Deformed sperm?


my gynae tested my partner. its not his low sperm count thats worrying but more his mishapen/deformed sperm (?) apperently they cannot connect with an egg. so the only way i can fall pregnant is if they choose a sperm and egg and re-insert it.

Hes moaning about the cost. Apparently alterations he wants done to the house are more NB. He earns a very good salary.

My time for having a child is nearly up.... i may have a year left.

Am i being selfish?
Or do you think he doesnt really want a child?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Sunshine

Poor sperm morphology is a common problem and needs assisted reproductive technology (IVF/ICSI). However your personal issues need to be resolved first since assisted reproduction can be stressful.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.