Question
Posted by: Zidane | 2004/01/29

Deep Sleep

I experience a very deep sleep in the afternoons. find it dificult to get out of the sleep. it feels as if i'm in a comma or i'm dying. its really scary. what causes this and is this normal.
Thanks Alot

Zidane, it’s definitely not normal and the best would to see your doctor about it. It might just be due to low blood sugar, but there are more serious disorders that may be to blame. Good luck.
PS, I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but all the answers posted in reply to questions posted on the 29th somehow got lost in Cyberspace. Here it is again.