Question
Posted by: s250 | 2004/11/23

deca durabolin 200mg and sustanon250 500mg

I've been on a stack of 1ml 200mg Deca and 2ml (500mg) sustanon for four weeks and have been eating six meals a day laoding my carbs and protein and taking about 50 dirrefent tabs like ZMA,HMB,A-Nitrox, Tri-Anabol,MultiPlex, Flaxseed and other fish oils, since the start and after four jabs I have lifted my body weight from 76kg to 83kg with a body fat of 13% I still have four weeks left on my course and then three jabs of Pregnyl. How long should I train before I start a new stack.

Expert ImageBodybuilding

s250,

I cannot help you there-consult someone in the know.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

3
Posted by: frank | 2006/03/01

im going to take a cycle of steroids and i wanted to know what i could take to bring my sperm count back up after the cycle. what should i take? how do i take it? and when should i take it?

Reply to frank
Posted by: Xpornstar | 2004/11/27

Hiya,''

I take it this is your first stack. I am not going to crit the stack you are on since you are almost half-way- next time tho, deca use carefully (tests in system or LONG) - sust, use every 4 days - the ethers are time release and start to 'wear off' after then.

I take it you ommitted to mention taking clomid/tamoxifan citrate?
Please, boobs look funny on guys .....

After the last pregnyl, give your receptors a break for at least 1.5 times the length of the last cycle - ie. if you have done a 6 week cycle, give it 9-10 weeks off.

9 kg's is good, you are doing well, just try control the appetite and steer away from cholestrol/fast food - and eat everything else .....

Laterzzz,

X

Reply to Xpornstar
Posted by: Marty | 2004/11/23

Timebomb ....

Reply to Marty