Question
Posted by: moneywise | 2006/10/30

debt

There is a hope of me and this guy getting together. However he has nothing and owes R200 000.00. I love him, but will this financial debt affect ones relationship or can love concur all? Any suggestions?

How could such a gigantic debt, and the fact that he is so hugely irresponsible as to run up such a debt, NOT going to affect your relationship ? Do you really want to spend the rest of your life paying off his debts ?

2
Posted by: Gordon | 2006/10/30

Almost everybody owes money to someone. Love is not going to pay the bill and I wuld rather find out how he ended up owing R200 Gs without probably having an asset as well. My bells are also ringing caution because this debt could be a secret or brought up at any time to make you feel guilty. You see, that way you can be told that you knew about the debt from the beginning. Nobody deserves to help pay a loan of R200 000.00 without having part in the asset. Give it a miss... and while you there - run- very fast!

Reply to Gordon
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

the only way you can concor all is if you talk about it. and make sure he isnt just after you coz your a meal ticket.

Reply to kat