Question
Posted by: anon | 2008/05/26

death threats

I am so worried!! My brother is working on a deal and is receiving death threats since Saturday. The people calling say they were the men who killed Brett Kebble and Helen Craine!! He is going to the police today, but it can happen at any time. I feel helpless. I dont know what to do....

I can understand how distressed and helpless you could feel. I wonder why he chose to get involved with such nasty and dubious people in the first place ? Of course he needs to take this matter to the police, and he needs, knwoing the people involved, to find the best other ways to protect himself. I don't suppose there is anything you can do to protect him, other than to wait in hope

5
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/05/26

Quite ridiculous responses since the people involved with the Kebble and Craine murders were all white?! Greed has no colour - maybe green?

Reply to Anon#2
Posted by: ann | 2008/05/26

Welcome to Africa!!

Reply to ann
Posted by: anon | 2008/05/26

Its a mining deal involving a very public figure, however this public figure is involved with a BEE consortium and it is them who are making the threats. Why do black always have to revert to violence?? Cant they just deal with competition fairly?? I have advised my brother on your advice, thank you. I can only wait and hope nothing happens to him.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anon#2 | 2008/05/26

If possible, he should go to the press and make it really pointless for them to do anything to him. What kind of deal? If it's anything to do with mining he should alert everyone from the union to the tea lady - if it's to do with finance he should contact everyone from the Ombudsman to the auditors.

These creeps only function well in secrecy - all the details re Kebble and Craine only emerged after the fact and they appear to have been involved in secretive underworld activities - tell him to go public if he can.

Reply to Anon#2
Posted by: SBN | 2008/05/26

Call your security company and ask them how much it would cost to hire a bodyguard for a day or two. I know CHUB security offers such services.

Reply to SBN