Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2007/07/09

Death - Then what . . . ?

Well, 07/07/2007 is past and thank God, we're still here. I was worried let me tell you, because I won R 600 at Sun City, and I was determined to spend it before Armagedon.

Death. Something I think about quite alot nowadays. Not death, the 'act', but what happens afterwards. I had a dream the other night in which I was executed. I wasn't present at the actual dying or getting killed act, but I was very present moments after. HELL is a place on earth, not heaven, as the song goes. Heaven is a place far, far away from earth.

To be dead and walking the earth is a very scary, very lonely, very sad place to be. As you see those you once loved simply carying on with life, like you were never there. That is hell. To not be able to touch them, speak to them. THAT is hell.

So death. What is death? I think I know. It's simply replenishment of God's soul quota. There is no satan. But that's not to say that there is no hell. Hell only exsist for those souls that chose the wrong path. Hell is earth. Earth is hell. Earth will one day be like Mars. Wiped clean.

Us humans must be the saddest, sorryist species out there. I'm sure that our God is being mocked by the other Gods on how very bloody sad we turned out. We have "celebrities", kings and queens, entertainment like tv, music, games.

We can be so much more. We could have been so much more. We're pretty much f ucked. God, I reckon, while enjoying this freak show, would love to try again. We are GODLY BEINGS. We should be spiritual! We can do things that we will never be aware of, simply because we went the wrong way from the beginning.

Nothing is as it seems.

Perhaps we're all just dreaming.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Death can not be fun. It's a very scary place. Try and avoid it as long as you can.

I really can't imagine why anyone felt there was the faintest possibility of risk about 7/7/07, however superstitious they were, as in every system of superstitiion I know of, 7s are considered lucky, and several of them ought then to be luckier. What's supposed to be unlucky about 7 ?
YOu seem to have been doing some very deep thinking. And it sounds as though your conclusions would emphasize the importance of following the right path and living well. And we don't even have to "start again", bu can still work towards being "so much more" even here and now. And whatever death is, I agree that there is no point in trying to hurry it on or to get there before it arrives.