Question
Posted by: JustMe | 2004/12/15

Dearest SR

True words spoken -

Never lose that part of you that can find love and give it in return. Always remain true to yourself after all it's you who has to live with yourself for the rest of your life. Finally there will be someone new and better and remember I always believe that even if hurtful, things do happen for a reason .... best wishes

Life is sometimes not as easy as we would like it to be but in the end it is all well worth it. Thank you for your reply.

EMc

3
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/15

I found out that the woman I loved had many other men and she was not having tea with them. Sad actually cause woman find me atractive, sexy, a catch and all the other qualities that are desirable .... anyway I guess I was lacking in an area myself, will need to pull up my socks and don't take anyone for granted, no matter how well I think I may be doing in the relationship

Reply to SR
Posted by: Icys | 2004/12/15

SR I pick up that perhaps you have been cheated on I am not sure. But heck I know the feeling. I have been married for 2 years now and I found out a while ago that he slept with some chikkie from Potchefstroom and we stay in Alberton. It hurt but I picked myself up and carried on.

I took a look at me and what perhaps I was lacking. It helped and after 6 months now I have the strongest most passionate married life with my husband.

Sometimes you need to forgive and well it could just turn out for the best.

Reply to Icys
Posted by: SR | 2004/12/15

No one knows the pain of a person who has just been Fcuked over. Its the fool who allows themselves to be Fcuked over for the second time that needs their heads kicked

Reply to SR