Question
Posted by: Lara-Leigh | 2006/07/31

Dearest Miss B (Posting 3146)

Dont worry too much about the answer you were given, i am sure CS did not meen it in a bad way, and if he did, take it with a bit of salt!

Hope you find what you were looking for!

Lara-Leigh

I meant what I said --- but you have no grounds for feeling hurt or indignant simply because you disagree with me.
When there are so many people in desperate need of counselling and psychological services for unavoidable problems, I don't have any special respect for the luxury goods end of the market. And I know of no good evidence that the services of a sports psychologist actually helps improve any athlete's performance. Isn't it curious that in these days, when cricketers, footballers, tennis stars, etc., have never in human history had so many sports psychologists, sports physiologists, trainers, masseurs, physios, rehab specialists, all pandering to them --- there seem to be more injuries, and more of them laid off for extended periods through injury than ever before ?

1
Posted by: Miss B | 2006/08/01

Being a professional athlete, I realize how I view certain things in my life, especially when I compete. What is wrong with trying to be the best I can be CS? And please I work hard for all my luxuries. You don't know me or any other athlete who feel they will perform better if they explore themselves.

And I don't feel offended anymore, I feel sorry for you.

Reply to Miss B