Question
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/06/24

Dear The Oracle :)

I want your dreams!! :) Please tell me what ADs you're on, so I can rush to my own psychiatrist and ask him to change mine!
(just joking!)
I'm also dreaming vividly, but mine are nowhere as interesting!
Kay on a better day

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/06/24

Oracle-
I'll pass on the Paxil, but thanks. (Tried 5 SSRI's, no success).

Gtown is gearing up for Fest (starts Thurs), colourful characters already arriving - which is good, 'cos I blend in better. I usually love it, but this depressive episode still hasn't lifted and the thought of those crowds... and like at Xmas, everyone expects you to be all happy and excited about shows, etc :(

I'm thinking quiet art exhibitions will be the way to go, this year...

Adventuresome dreams :)
Kay

Reply to Kay in Gtown
Posted by: The Oracle | 2008/06/24

Hi Kay

I've been on Aropax and recently its generic Paxil.

Hope all's well in Grahamstown. That little town brings back so many good memories: Sis was studying at Rhodes and a lot of road trips were involved for weekend/holiday visits. Also wild/romantic/crazy times at the arts festivals over the years.

Pleasant (or should I say SPECTACULAR) dreams.

The Oracle - ex-Shazz!!!

Reply to The Oracle