Question
Posted by: Belle | 2003/12/12

Dear Karin

Thank you very much for your response to my question no:569. I will definately try your tips, all except one. I am very allergic to animals with hair, wool or feathers so they won't be able to come into the house. If the problem is them having to be outside then I suppose I will have to make peace with the fact that they are going to dig in the garden. Once again thanks for your response.

Thanks Belle for the feedback. Allergies can be very inconvenient! Sorry about that. Perhaps the other advice will be enough to at least help with the digging. If you or your family spend more time outside it may also help.
Karen Gray-Kilfoil
ANIMAL BEHAVIOURIST