Question
Posted by: Not using my own nick for this one, | 2007/03/28

Dear John

You rock. Very few men have the balls to say what you have and I know from my boyfriend and his friends that a lot of guys still do visit these places of ill repute regardless of how many ladies wish to think their men don't.

Good for you.

Well done, folks !

3
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/28

Yes. I agree with John this time. Thank you for being so nice to me.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: ...Comms Man | 2007/03/28

I been reading posts here for a few years and I must say the interaction and responses to John and Candy yesterday would enlightening and thought provoking. thank you both for your sincerety.

Reply to ...Comms Man
Posted by: John | 2007/03/28

Tx. I'm impressed with both the open-mindedness and maturity of you all here. And I'm not speaking about my own habits only - Candy has been well received too.

Reply to John