Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/24

DEAR INC.

I've just read your posting on the HIV site, I wish I had words for you girl. Your posting brought tears to my eyes..... Girl I don't know what to say or do to make it better, is there anything ?
Please please let us know - but in the meantime just remember we are all here for you and I think you need to put that posting here for CS to help you ?

Love D
xXx

Dear Inc,
I gather there's a shortage of counselling on the HIV site at present, so do feel free to post such issues and items here, for comment, until the expert / counsellor there gets back.

3
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/24

Thanks Paul... and J... and all those who are praying for me...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: J | 2004/11/24

You are a pillar of strength for many. I agree with Paul that you have the right to feel the way you do!

You are in my prayers and I hope you will feel better tommorrow.

Reply to J
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/24

Thank you dear friend...
there is no one who can help me. all you can do is pray for me... and that would mean a lot!
God Bless

Reply to Inc