Question
Posted by: me | 2006/10/27

Dear Doc please help

Dear Doc, I hope you can help me. I recently noticed that I have starting to get this little (for lack of a better word) "knoppies" on the inside of my mouth. it is not sore are anything, and the first one I noticed is gone now. Just wanted to know is this something I need to be worried about, do you perhaps now what it is???

Dear Me
It is sometimes caused by buildup of fluid in the mucous glands of the inside of the mouth and usually goes away by itself. If it makes ulcers or a white spot, you must let your doctor look and see if they need to to a biopsy.