Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/14

Dear doc,

You know my history, so I'm just wondering: last month I skipped my placebo pills on Triphasil and it was all successfull. Now it's my period again and I've got a very light flow. I started yesterday and you have to leave a tampon 4-6 hours in. Well, I take it out after 6 hours and it's not even 1/4 full. I have heavy period cramps, but why then do I have such a light flow?

I'm really confused. I'm really starting to think that all the test I took, was lying to me. It happened to my friend. She only knew she was pregnant when the nurse told her she's 1cm dilated and she's already in labour.

Your help is much appreciated.

This often happens after skipping a period on the Pill. It has to do with the Pill's effect on the lining of the uterus and is normal.

2
Posted by: Norma | 2004/01/14

HI,

I dont think you should worry, your period could be a bit messed-up, as long as you have your period.
If the tests showed neg, then you are not pregnant.

Reply to Norma
Posted by: Norma | 2004/01/14

HI,

Reply to Norma