Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/12

Dear doc

Thanks for all your help. You were a really big help. I'm glad that you are honest about your point of view of slimming stuff. Some people just gets your hopes up and then you waste a lot of money on stuff that doesn't even work.
I turned 21 Sunday 11 January.

Thank you.

Hi Ciska

It is a pleasure - as I said to you previously, don't chuck out herbal things completely, because there is certainly some merit in them. But, the important thing is to realize that shortcuts are not the way to go, and that a lifestyle change is really what is important. It sounded as though you had this right though, and so it's just a matter of going for it, staying patient and having fun. I'm sure that you will see some success this way.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can advise on.