Question
Posted by: Mary | 2005/12/14

Dear Cybervet

Dear Cybervet,

Do you read all the postings and only answer the ones that have not been answered by "CHILL"? I am not ungratefull to chill's answer but I would realy appreciate it if you could also respond to my posting # 1403.

Thank you very much!

Dear Mary,

There are three members on Cybervet and each one of us answers different questions: these are divided into behavioural problems, medical problems and exotic animals. Since we have just come on line again, please repost your previous question under a new heading. It will then come to our attention.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town

2
Posted by: jaan | 2005/12/21

i think you should be happy like chill says,that the condition of your cat is better & rather speak to your vet,who knows the history.

Reply to jaan
Posted by: Acineth | 2005/12/14

Cybervet has been away for a while. Other than that he answers all medical queries, but not behavioural ones.

Reply to Acineth