Question
Posted by: Britty | 2007/04/05

Dear CS

I am not particularly bright, just your average Joe but what on earth do you mean by the answer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,?

Nicely explained, folks. Some postings don't need ( or, in a few cases, don't deserve ) a comment from me --- but the system through which I work in the admin section here, meansthat unless I put SOME sort of response, the system keeps tossing it back to mefor reply, which is , as you can imagine, enormously irritating and dysfunctional. So " ,,,," indicates I've seen this,and don[t think i need to say anything.

4
Posted by: hi | 2007/04/06

:)
no trouble, love the forum

Reply to hi
Posted by: Britty | 2007/04/06

Thanks Hi and RMC for taking the trouble to explain.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/06

Yip, he has no comment but he is acknowledging that he has "received" it.

Reply to RMC
Posted by: hi | 2007/04/05

maybe just to say that he's seen the question - i think most times ive seen it it wasn't really a question to him or just a general comment from someone. just to say he's seen it.

maybe, i dunno? :)

Reply to hi