Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2007/02/25

Dear CS

Just seeing the posts by regulars from way back has me all teary now.
You and this forum have really made such a difference in my life when I really needed it...I cannot thank you and these people enough.
I am also so grateful that somehow we do manage to get through stuff, even when being in the thick of it we felt that we would not make it!
Thanks CS, I really hope you realise the value of the work you are doing here...........ok, let me go get that tissue now!

Gosh, Lynne, now you'll get me teary, too. Thank you so very much for your kind and encouraging words, they really do help one to carry on. I'm so pleased that, apart from my own input, the consistent quality of the input of our regulars ( and irregulars !) addsso much to the over-all value.