Question
Posted by: Help | 2003/02/25

Dealing with impotence

Hiya all

I am desperately seeking help and advice after beginning to suffer from "Impotence" late last year, after many drs visits etc the cause is still unknown, injectable medication helps, but all spontanteity is gone with having to fetch a syringe. The problem comes in that its completely unpredictable, one minute as hard as a rock, the next GONE. My self esteem is taking a battering as well as my confidence, my attitude has been one of try try try and try again (fall down, stand up, fall down, stand up) but I dont think I can continue on this basis, the instances are more frequent and my relationship is beginning to suffer as a result of my own issues.....which is no fun and this is creating an even more vicous circle, does anyone have any meaningful suggestions on what to do, what not to do, any one been here before ? (trust me its no fun at 29 with an attractive and horny and adventorus gf) my pride is toast HELP

Please write to my at sexually@702.co.za with a postal address and I will post you a booklet on Erectile Dysfunction with all the options that you can be treated with.