Question
Posted by: Marc | 2004/11/09

Deaf ?

I am a 26 year old male,
I seem to be having difficulty hearing in my one ear. although it seems to be a bit minor, i am always asking people to repeat what they are saying. if a radio is in the background, i battle to hear what is on ?
could i be losing my hearing ?
thanks
marc

Expert ImageHearing Loss

I would say you definately should see a doctor. I suggest you go to a ear specialist and get tested. Your hearing loss might not even be permanent.

Don't wait to long, no reason for you to suffer.

1
Posted by: nil | 2005/06/17

Hi, are you the one at the Deaflympic last January, also are you the friend of my cousin is Andrew from Sydney also his friend name is Day.If so, I would love to have a chats with you on the e-mail. Also, if you are the wrong person, don't worry just cancelled......!
My name is Annie and I live in Melbourne.
I hope you are the right person that I know from T pub in the city for the Deaflympic Games.
( near Flinders Station )..........

Thanks, Hope to hear from you Annie

Reply to nil